The Master of Business Administration (MBA) is one of the most prestigious degrees in management and leadership.
This short course allows you to accelerate the completion of your qualification. The Top up Master of Business Administration (MBA) is an internationally respected degree designed to reflect the evolving nature of business and the global challenges facing business leaders. It focuses on developing strategics, analytical skills, business intuition, enquiring and adaptive thinking. The selection of option modules offers one of three specialist areas: finance, leadership, enterprise.
The UWS (University of the West of Scotland) is officially recognised in the top 5% of universities worldwide. (The Times higher education world university rankings).
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS :
Candidates will normally be expected to fulfill the following admission requirements :
• Have a postgraduate award in the specialized area (Bac+4 validated = 240 ECTS Credits)
• Have a professional project to work abroad or in multinational company
• Be a mature student with relevant work or professional experience
• Attest level B2 of certification in English before entering vocational education.
COURSE CONTENT :
The Top up MBA course consists in a single module, which is a research project. To write your essay, you have access to multiple resources :
• A teacher will support you all along the year with research methodology,
• Unlimited access to the university platform and all its resources.
DURATION OF STUDY :
In France, Ecoris campus : 1 Year Double curriculum Ecoris MSc or MBA second year.
Double diploma :
• The MBA of the UWS (University of West Scotland).
• RNCP graded level I diploma « Manager du Développement des Entreprises et des organisations » or « Manager des Relations Sociales en Entreprises ».